Ready to roll for Peru

To: autox@autox.team.net, autox-cm@autox.team.net, kcautox@egroups.net
Subject: Ready to roll for Peru
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:29:23 EDT
The car is loaded. Everything I think that I could possibly need is in the
trailer. Now
its time for the tension to kick in!!!! Will all of my preparation for this
journey to the
event be enough? Is this just another long trip to have some total BS happen?
Will i suck as usual, probably(well i guess that there is always a chance for
a good
showing?) I always seem to have a big problem with two day events. I seem to
be able to do well on Saturday and then fall on my #$%$^^* on Sunday. Maybe
this will
be the weekend that I can put two days together?

I'm leaving in the morning. My wife is coming along and she has a bunch of
antique
places lined up to stop at so its a two day trip up there from KC for us.

Everyone have a safe trip!!!!!!

Mike B. TLS#1 99cm