vettes, LS1 f-cars

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: vettes, LS1 f-cars
From: Matthew Carson <mcars@vt.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 23:46:15 -0400
     Yes, the 2001 F car also gets better heads (I posted this a
while back).  The F car actually was supposed to get these heads
for the last few months of 2000.  The car DEFINITELY feel quicker.

     BTW I know some people were wondering about the Z06 if it would
be delayed or if they would start with the LS1s.  I was at the plant
today (SOP was Monday) and they have built 14 Z06s so far.  So get
your orders in!

-Matt