SVOA Members: SOLD my Vee - Oh how sad...

To: "'Solo Vee'" <solo-vee@autox.team.net>, "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SVOA Members: SOLD my Vee - Oh how sad...
From: "McClure, Rick CHAS" <RWMcClure@corp.olin.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:59:04 -0500
Ricardo and all other SVOA members:

Reluctantly, I sold my Vee to Frank Friedman, a new resident to Oshkosk, WI.
Frank is a pilot and aerial photographer.  He was a member of the Kansas
City Region for many years, although he has just moved to Wisconsin Region.

I'd appreciate if EVERYONE at SVOA would give Frank the kindest of greetings
to the "family" of Vee owners and provide him with assistance on the Vee.  I
also encouraged Frank to join SVOA.

I will miss that car... and all of you who helped improve the car
performance.  At last weekend's event, the Chattanooga Region SE Summer
Shootout, out of about 50 cars (but no other FMs), I sat FTD by nearly a
second.  That caster change Ricardo talked me into at the '99 Evansville NT
made the car handle as neutrally as it ever has.  The four wheel drifts were
a BLAST!

THANKS TO ALL.......

Rick McClure

Richard W. McClure, PG, REM
Olin Corporation - Environmental Remediation Group
Phone: 423.336.4576
Cell: 423.596.1003
Fax: 423.336-4166
e-mail: rwmcclure@corp.olin.com