Cops

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Cops
From: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:55:55 -0500
Back in the eighties I worked a part-time job with the Deputy Sheriff in
Hood Cy, TX who was assigned to the Mustang SVO pursuit vehicle.  On a
certain Saturday he was assigned to speed patrol on a usually quiet State
Highway, I happenned to be out in that direction, and was clocked at just
under 135 in my '68 Plymouth Fury.  I would not, however, have
recommended anyone else try that, as this particular cop was reputed to
thouroughly enjoy a good high-speed pursuit.

BTW, Hood Cy. has long held a reputation for arbitrary traffic
enforcement policies.  My lessons started at a young age.

Jon FP 73