Re: SM rules (was:Re: new to list)

To: "Ron N." <nottingham@alltel.net>, "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SM rules (was:Re: new to list)
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 22:51:50 -0700
Why not try building your Z into a BP car?  I seem to recall that one came
in 2nd at Nats last year.  (I know, I know, I don't have any business
telling others how to spend their money :)

Speaking of which, I began my autocrossing career in an '85 300ZX NA 2+2
automatic.  Definitely NOT the best car for D Stock!  But it was enough to
get me hooked.  I ran that car for a year and a half, simply because I had
such a great time the first time I autoxed.

But I'm having a LOT more fun autoxing my Miata.  And I'm a lot closer to
the front these days too!

Scot
'91 CS Miata - 5th at San Diego, 4 regional wins and counting!