Re: hassled by The Man (was Re: Maps and window decals)

To: Jodi Fordahl <soundtire@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: hassled by The Man (was Re: Maps and window decals)
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 08:13:28 -0700
--------------5401E9FC85F74267B2EB5C24

Don't Porsches come with stealth armor? :-) :-)
--Pat Kelly

Jodi Fordahl wrote:

> In the last 10 years I have had an Acura Integra, and a Mitsubishi Eclipse
> GSX. About 8 months ago I got a 911 RS America. I never got pulled over in
> the Acura or the Mitsu, but have been pulled over at least once a month in
> the 911. Nothing else has changed.
>
> I once heard someone say that cops are a bit like hunters who would rather
> to bagging Bambi.
> -Jodi Fordahl

--------------5401E9FC85F74267B2EB5C24
 name="lollipop.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Kelly;Pat
tel;fax:925 846 0118
tel;work:925 846 7728
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:pjkelly@napylon.com
org:Kelly Communications;Circulation
version:2.1
email;internet:lollipop@ricochet.net
title:Business Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;P.O. Box 1203=0D=0A;Pleasanton;CA;94566-0120;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Pat Kelly
end:vcard

--------------5401E9FC85F74267B2EB5C24--