Re: Cute

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cute
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 10:21:09 -0700

Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> It is amusing, though, to note that those who labor under the impression that
> prolific posts to Team.Net are a feature, and not a bug, are the ones
>suffering
> most from their own hand.

Hey...I think he is talking about one of us.....  :-)

P.S. Set filters for all mail with "multi-shifter.com" in sender field
to go to trash. In netscape, go under EDIT, MESSAGE FILTERS, NEW....
problem solved. And while you are at it, create a folder for team.net
mail also that all mail TO or CC containing AUTOX@AUTOX.TEAM.NET gets
moved into.

Randy Chase (starting another long non-autocross, soccer filled weekend)