Re: NIGHT AUTOX - Alltel/Jacksonville; Saturday, July

To: <TeamZ3@aol.com>, <solo2atlanta@topica.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: NIGHT AUTOX - Alltel/Jacksonville; Saturday, July
From: Michael King <mapco@att.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 15:18:43 -0700
on 6/30/00 9:57 PM, TeamZ3@aol.com at TeamZ3@aol.com wrote:

> Hope I'm not bursting anyone's bubble, but I haven't seen anyone post this
> info yet after receiving the mailer 2 weeks ago and some people need advance
> notice to attend;..... good intentions and all that  :-)
>
> The Buccaneer Region is hosting it's annual NIGHT AUTOX on Saturday evening,
> July 15 at the Alltel Stadium in downtown Jacksonville, FL.   Registration
> and Tech from (all times EST) 3:00 - 4:30 pm, Course Walking upon approval,
> Driver's Meeting at 5:00 pm, First car out at 5:30 pm with everyone making
> (2) daylight runs, Dinner Break at approx. 8:00 pm with special raffle of
> prizes (possibly an SCCA jacket and some other nice stuff) and course open
> for more walking, Final (2) night runs begin at 9:00 pm, Trophy Presentation
> after final runs.  Entry fee is $25 and the first 150 entrants get a free
> T-shirt to commemorate this most auspicious autocross event.
>
> Last year there were over 100 entrants.  If you haven't ever autocrossed at
> night under the lights this is a must-do event.
>
> Mark Sipe
> SEDiv Solo2 Steward

I appreciate Mark taking the reigns on this one and posting it, but I'm once
again, as Mark can understand, have to say that this event has been
unfortunately postponed due to site conflict problems. Stay tuned for a new
date coming very soon. They tried to push August 12th on us, but had to
decline due to some scheduling conflict...hey Mark, let me know if your Div
gets cancelled....lol! Let's knock on wood for that one. Hopefully within
the next week I will have a new date for everyone. Thanks again for
everyone's patience!!!

Mike King
Buccaneer Region
Event Chairman...hopefully!