FS: '99 Miata Sport and '99 Tacoma for-sale

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: '99 Miata Sport and '99 Tacoma for-sale
From: "Brian Porter" <porterb@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 00:53:46 -0400
 We're moving and need to juggle our vehicles to accommodate a longer
commute and increased yard maintenance.. As a result, we're selling our
vehicles. Both are well maintained (aggressive maintenance schedule, waxed
regularly, running Redline synthetics) and both were purchased in the Fall
of last year.

1999 Tacoma Extended-cab V6 SR5 pickup. Maroon/Grey interior. 15.6k miles,
5spd, TRD, ABS, Century Cap, Eclipse CD, bedliner. Over $3k of accessories.

$21,900. See http://miata.ne.mediaone.net/tacoma/ for more details.

1999 Miata Sport. White/Black interior. 6600 miles. Rare lightweight model
<vbg> without AC or PS. 16x7 SSR Integrals w/ 215/45/16 Toyo T1S, OEM 15x6
w/ Kumho V700s (2 autox events), Racing Beat 1-1/8" front sway, Voodoo
knob(s), Priority start. Not installed but included: HardCore bar, FM
cat-back.You may persuade me to include a set of new a/d/s 6.5" component
speakers.

$17,500. See http://miata.ne.mediaone.net/miata/99/ for more details..