Saturday Peru Pictures

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Saturday Peru Pictures
From: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@mail.christoc.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:47:18 -0400
Well, it has taken me a bit but I got the pictures up from Saturday on my page,
http://www.christoc.com/scca/
If there are pictures of you on the page and you would like a copy of the
picture please feel free to email me, they will be at no charge, of course
donations are appreciated.

I hope to have Sunday's pics up tomorrow.  Sunday has more pictures of people
other than the St. Louis region.

Be forewarned, my site is kind of funky when viewed with Netscape, I will be
doing a redesign shortly that will be more netscape friendly.

Chris
http://www.christoc.com/forums/

--
Christopher Hammond