RE: front sway bar allowance

To: "'Alek Tziortzis'" <alextz@ss112.rsch.comm.mot.com>,
Subject: RE: front sway bar allowance
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:34:50 -0500
I definitely would not want this rule to go.

I, and a lot of rear wheel drive owners out there
run bigger bars up front, it helps putting the power down.
==============================
Well then Mr. Selfish, let's allow the FWD cars to change/add/remove their
rear bars to get the same benefits that a front bar change offers you RWD
folks.  Otherwise, get rid of the antiquated rule as it's highly unfair to
the current large crop of front drivers.

Sound fair??

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who
approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but
downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."
-Patrick Henry