Re: Camber spec for Stock

To: jcgz3@hotmail.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Camber spec for Stock
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 17:57:31 EDT
 jcgz3@hotmail.com writes:

<< While I suspect most classing doesn't take into consideration where a car
 can use them or not, I say forget weather or not crash bolts can be used,
 and issue a stock spec limit on camber >>

Except that *due to the mitigating factors* static camber is not as dead-on
specific as say, weight.  Measure front static camber on my Z3 coupe when it
comes off the jackstands and settles, immediately off the course, and after
it sits for several hours afterwards and you'll get 3 notably different
readings.

Must be those *dynamic* crashbolts  :-O

M Sipe