Re: Fwd: Camber Limits

To: Ajstratton@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Camber Limits
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 16:27:06 -0500
I have been in mod. class for seveal years now, last stock car was an
early CRX, before that a real Civic....'5.

I just do not understand...stock class.  I hear about cars that par put
on the stretching table to get the alignment they want....which is
obviously beyond stock.  I hear about very very special shocks, fine
tuned and custom made.

I see stock cars with tires softer than mod cars, running mod. car
times.

As you are changing the stock classes....how about calling them what
they are rather than claiming they are stock like the NASCAR guyes do??

Larry ...to many years in a formula vee.....But tha tis another story.