for sale MOVING BLOWOUT

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <phax@eng.kns.com>, <bmw@digest.com>
Subject: for sale MOVING BLOWOUT
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 19:38:01 -0400
I recently moved my garage and I have a LOAD of stuff to unload here is some
of it

1. FORD F150/Fx50 Exploder, or Excursion trailer adapter Part# F4TB-12984-A
connects Round trailer light/brake connection to a "FLAT-4" standard trailer
adapter
plugs in with no additional wiring.

2. Ford Fx50 instrument panel to wiring harness trailer feed...
Ford part# F4TB-14A348-P260H connects to existing wiring to allow trailer
lights/brakes to function with the factory or aftermarket equipment.

3. 5 13" tires
2 185/60/13 Dunlop R-compound tires
2 205/60/13 Dunlop R-compound tires
1 185/60/13 BFG Spec racer Ford tire (almost new)

4. 3 255/50/16 Toyo RA1 3/32 of tread left

5. Pioneer CD player single disc home unit, Like new with Cables

6. 100 RMS watt PA amplifier with Mixer and power display, works Great for
Announcing, I used it with the CD player to fill the Shop with music..
Louder then you will ever need.(even for announcing at events, Philly Region
only uses 25 watts)

7. Pair of family band FM radios, this is a matched set Great for Bringing
to events..
these are the upgraded wattage models range ~2 miles really neat for
caravans to events... original price >$250 (best offer)

8. 3 225/50/15 Toyo RA1 3/32 of tread left..

this is the first layer I will list more soon after I empty the boxes from
moving..

ALL ITEMS MUST GO!!!! BEST OFFER BY WEDNESDAY

any questions email me
or call 215-343-8088

Jeff Lloyd