reclassings.

To: <rallysolo@compuserve.com>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: reclassings.
From: "Michael Lee" <solo2inseattle@wa.freei.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 01:09:33 -0700
Why not leave the lower classes as is and just spread the SS/AS/BS cars
around.  I think if that happened alot of the bitching and moaning would go
away.  The main goal of the reclassing was to serve AS and SS drivers, why
not just limit the reclassing to that.

Most of us poor econobox racers don't wanna have to buy new cars to stay
competitive.  @ this point the devil we know is better than the devil we
don't know.  Why mess with something that has been shown to work for the
most part?

If there really is a burning itching desire to want to correct some of the
goofyness in classings, move the ITR to C-stock, put the E30 M3 there with
it.  I think the ITR and E30 M3 would be great cars there!  Anyone else
agree with me?

This would give G-stock back to the high bhp cars that have turning issues,
give the N/A Mr2's and 924S's, and 1.6L miata something new to play with.
Leave HS, ES, FS, DS alone!