Re: SW Divisional @ Mineral Wells

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SW Divisional @ Mineral Wells
From: garyk98@home.com (Gary K)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:54:40 GMT
I too want to thank DonaLeigh and John Engstrom, everyone who was a
chief (especially Kurt Janish and Eddie Hernandez for their tireless
dedication and course setup) and all the others who stepped forward to
help at the Texas Region Divisional at Mineral Wells.  Just too many
to thank individually.  Great job.  But there is one person who did a
lot to get this event off the ground and busted his butt all weekend,
doing anything and everything that needed to be done, and did NOT run,
and he deserves our thanks and appreciation.  And that person is Marty
Smith, without him this event would not have run as smoothly.

It was a long, hot weekend, but a lot of fun.

Gary Kramar
'89 F440 FM