Window Tint

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Window Tint
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 09:33:26 -0400
<<<Of course, it was only two days ago I got pulled over and given a
ticket for window tint.  It wasn't my car, and I was more than a
little surprised ("do you know why I pulled you over").  It wouldn't
have been so bad, but right after pulling out a car passed me,
speeding, with tinted windows!  No ticket.  Spent the rest of the
night counting cars.  ~1 out of 5 had tinted windows (and a lot of
cars suspiciously driving with the windows down).  Not even sure what
the law is, but....>>>

Move to Florida. Even some of the cop cars have window tint so dark
you can't see inside.

Paul Foster