Re: DTN Nomination

To: jbeerman@megsinet.net
Subject: Re: DTN Nomination
From: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 09:31:41 -0500
Okay, now I wasn't going to do it, but I can't resist.  I just have to
nominate myself, and I'll do you one better than Jon Beerman.  If you
send me as DTN, I will happily stay at the local KOA in a tent for a
chance to drive someone's "real" car and to meet that young police
officer I pissed off.  :-)

Jon FP 73
Less dignity than I think