RE: DTN

To: "'Phillip S. Osborne'" <psosborn@gte.net>,
Subject: RE: DTN
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:23:06 -0500
What??  This is a guy that a lot of you were wanting to hang a few weeks
ago!  8-)
Yeah, I think it would be cool to have him there, and who knows, he may show
up...In fact, I'll BET he shows up....

Phil O.
==============================
Well, yes.  What's your point.  We're a fickle mob and we just wanna lynch
someone, any one.  We're not a picky mob.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who
approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but
downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."
-Patrick Henry