Re: B4C Package

To: "Pat Salerno" <psalerno@ix.netcom.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: B4C Package
From: "Wally Strzelec" <wally@Tamu.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:44:05 -0500
Is '97 the only year that B4C Camaros are allowed in FS?  Have they been
legal in FS since?  Are they allowed in FS this year?

I will have to check the folks around here, but this is the first time that
I heard they had 3.73 gears.  I wonder if the Texas B4C's are different then
the New York B4C's?

-Wally