re: Miata 1.6 move

To: "Dan Morency" <DMorency@gwi.net>
Subject: re: Miata 1.6 move
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:01:45 -0700

Well I guess we disagree!  I am telling you the reason it moved, peroid.  If you
don't think it was the right thing to do, that is fine as well but that was the
reason; to add another popular, inexpensive car that fit the performance
parameters into a class which gives the membership a place to run fun cars
without having to take out a loan - CS.

AB
SCAC and former Fiero owener

"Dan Morency" <DMorency@gwi.net> on 07/14/2000 09:05:06 AM