Autocross In Print

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Autocross In Print
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 23:22:26 EDT
Unlikely as it may seem, there is an article published
in the July issue of a magazine which caters to the W2W
crowd, focusing on Pro Solo and Autocrossing.

National Kart News.

Pick one up at your newsstand/bookstore today.

The article is titled "Tripping the Lights".  The graphics
guys did a good job with only a few photos of less
than perfect quality.  They put in a cool color rendition
of the Pro start tree, and some cones behind the print.

Anyway, I thought I'd throw this out and stir the pot a little
since I'm off for a week without e-mail...  ;-)

Alan Sheidler
(don't call me "Allen")