Re: ProSolo Results (Saturday)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ProSolo Results (Saturday)
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 06:12:07 -0700
First, the intent according to Paula is that the results from Saturday
will be posted to the scca.org website, so that being the case, I am not
typing in numbers...but here is some data:

STS
Steve Wynne
Grady Wood
Matt Guiver
N. Brandon

SS
Tom Kotzian
Erik Strelnieks
Stacy Molleker

AS
G.H. Sharp (in Carter Thompson's MR2)
Andy McKee (was leading after the morning)
Ron Bauer
Taka Aona

BS
Michael Shields
George Doganis

CS
Randy Chase (emptied his trunk BEFORE running)
Mike Leuty

DS
Aaron Miller
Chris Dorsey
Aaron Miller (not many people can be both 1st and 3rd) :)

ES + HS
Bill Lampkin
Dewey Potter

FS
Chris Lindbergh
Scott McHugh (on the new BFG compound?)
Kevin Youngers

ASP
Scotty White in the Yeller Viper
Charlie Shelton
Doug Hebenthal

CSP (great battle here)
Tom Berry
David Palmquist

ESP
Bob Tunnel (with stiffened leg....I think it helped him apply throttle)
Todd Green
Steve Eguina

BMOD + F125
Jon Goodale
Steve Thurgood
Dave Hironaka

AP
Stan Whitney
Ginna Blair

Ladies 1
Renee Eady
Katie Elder
Wendi Allen
Laura Molleker
Annie Gill
Leslie Cohen

Ladies 2
Patti Tunnell
Paula Whitney
Jodi Fordahl

Ladies Challenge spots (top 4)
Renea Eady
Patty Tunnell
Paula Whitney
Katie Elder

Open Challenge (top 8)
Stan Whitney
Jon Goodale
Chris Lindbergh
Randy Chase
Bob Tunnell
Steve Wynne
Tom Berry
Michael Shields

p.s. I am very pleased with where I am standing and a sudden rain storm
would not upset me.

Randy Chase