Re: Is there life after Stock? (was: Re: Fw: Fiero classing)

To: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is there life after Stock? (was: Re: Fw: Fiero classing)
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 18:53:10 -0700
Yep, bring all them old F bodies and Moosetangs to CP!  Who needs interior,
other than a seat, and if the glass is cracked, replace it with a sheet of
Lexan!  Yeah, and those rust holes around the fenderwells can be cut out.
Gets rid of the rust and makes the opening bigger for them big ol' slicks!
Janish loved his car when it was new, but he loves it even more now....

Phil O. (looking for property in north Texas!)