Re: Beretta autox prep

To: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Beretta autox prep
From: "Jason" <kart38@home.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 01:45:07 -0500
Well for wheels he could use the 15" "crosslace" wheels that came on Beretta
GT's.  I suggest this because I don't know if the Fiero wheels have the
correct offset.  As for spring rates, I don't know.  I don't have experience
with tuning street cars.  I know that Eibachs would be the way to go.  By
the way 215/60/15 isn't the right size for a Beretta.  My 93 GT had
205/60/15's on it, which are the correct size.  You could go with 225/55/15
on it.  If I remember right those won't rub on anything.  For shocks I would
go with Koni or Tokico.  Both companies have adjustable shocks so it is a
matter of choice.  I am too poor to have experience with either.  Tell your
friend to go to www.beretta.net.  This site will help him a lot, loved it
while I had my Beretta.

---
Jason Quinn
1997 & 1999 Norway Speedway Track Champion
Hammer 'n' Cones