Re: SEDiv Solo2 Event/Military Base

To: DavidK1069@aol.com
Subject: Re: SEDiv Solo2 Event/Military Base
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 18:13:17 EDT
DavidK1069@aol.com writes:

<< This is my first post to this board so hope it works:

 The SCCA-NWR has a committee looking for autoX sites. One possible location
is a Navy base but we haven't been able to get the base to agree to it. I see
that your event is at a military base. Any suggestions or any ideas? Perhaps
we could have the Navy talk to someone at you facility who will give us a
recommendation?

 DavidK
 Seattle >>

David

This particular Amry helicopter training site came about for the Wiregrass
Region many years ago from people who worked at the site; both civilian and
military

I have no experience in dealing directly with military sites

I am copying this reply to team.net with the hope that someone there can
respond to your request

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward