Re: Legal Morgan? Oxymoron? (#271)

To: "Cliff Loh" <cliff_loh@infoserve.net>
Subject: Re: Legal Morgan? Oxymoron? (#271)
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:28:35 -0400
Cliff:

I hope you weren't inferring that Stu's was Morgan was legal. Apparently,
several protest committees and Stu himself, consider the car not legal by
Solo II rules. But then again he could always write a letter. AB/GH seen
anything from Stu? :^) He did withdraw from A Stock in '97 after the
possibility of a protest was offered.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net