Fw: ACR available

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>, "KC Autox" <kcautox@egroups.com>,
Subject: Fw: ACR available
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 00:14:29 -0500
>Do you know anyone around that might be interested in a black, 1999
Plymouth Neon ACR, new on the lot, with 400 (presumably test drive and
salesman) miles on it?  The dumbo's at the dealer have installed an
AM/FM/CASS radio and a spoiler, trying to get it moving.

>It's definitely an ACR, and if I had enough money to pay two car payments,
I'd get it right now.  I think they list it at 11,999 after rebates, it has
A/C and rear window defrost.

>Let me know if you hear anything, and maybe spread the word around the SCCA
and Crown groups in KC.  It's at Anne Zarickey C-P off I-35 and Santa Fe (I
think it's Santa Fe).  Near the Great Mall 'o the Great Plains in Olathe
Kansas.

>Hopefully, whomever buys it will give me a test drive as a "finders fee".
:)