RE: Lightweight Clutches/Flywheels

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lightweight Clutches/Flywheels
From: "Bruce Haden" <Bhaden@ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 08:46:44 -0700
I have seen, on another kist I sub to, a lot about quality control
and fitment trouble with 10,000RPM (Mustang 5.0 applications mostly).
I have recently had great results with McLeod on a custom made, one-off
setup for a Lotus project and was totally impressed with George and
Reds helpfulness and expertise. Have seen other good comments about them
on the afformentioned list (rrax-mustang).