Re: Wendover Course Design (was Re: Wendover SS Results - Vette!)

To: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wendover Course Design (was Re: Wendover SS Results - Vette!)
From: Mark Darby <markds33@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 20:30:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Team!
 Todd is right with this one, I was working course
during his runs. He was lifting the unloaded front
wheel during this section of the course. I've never
seen that done in a straight line before!
 A BIG congradulations to Todd for coming within .3 of
the incredible Bob Tunnell! Everyone should look at
his GEEZ ratings,He really hung 'em out the window.
Nice drive Todd!
 Another drive of note was Steve Wynne's drive in STS.
Not only one the class but also the Honda Street
Challenge. STS better look out this guy is fast!
 Andy McKee was fantastic in a hugely talented A Stock
class.
 The battle between Scotty White and Charlie
Shelton(who was bumped to ASP from BSP)was a duel of
thunderous torque as the Lemon yellow Viper and
Corvette fought it out! My stomach is still shakin'!
 G Stock was an exceptionally fast class at
Wendover,as the Type R's of McCormick and Fauth buzzed
around the fast course like nests of mad hornets.
 Bumped to E Stock,Mark Allen was only .126 from
taking the class in his little Civic SI,on a
horsepower course!
 A great time was had by most,Wendover was one of the
fastest courses that I have ever been on. A big hand
to everyone who put this event on.GREAT JOB!
Mark(Didn't hang 'em out the window enough)Darby
# 3 DS

http://mail.yahoo.com/