BFG G-Force tires for sale

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: BFG G-Force tires for sale
From: "Farzaan Kassam" <fkassam@direct.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 22:52:58 -0700
Hi guys,

I've got a set of BRAND NEW BFG G-Force tires for sale.  The shop says they
are the "new compound".  I have not run BFG's in a long time, so no idea
what the difference between old and new is.  The tires are 255/40R17 and
275/40R17.  They were earned as a championship prize, so they might be lucky
:)  I would keep them for myself, but I have a good set of Kumhos that
should last the remainder of my season, so I want to sell these.

BFG G-Force (new compound)
2- 255/40R17
2- 275/40R17

Brand new w/stickers

US$630 for the set plus shipping.  Shipping is from Vancouver, B.C. Canada.

Email me back for more details.

Farzaan
fkassam@direct.ca
89 944 Turbo