Re: A couple of questions...

To: Scott Anderson <noleanimal@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: A couple of questions...
From: Jamie Sculerati <jamies@mrj.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:15:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Scott Anderson wrote:

> Just got a couple of questions I've been meaning to
> ask for a while. How many regional events do an
> average set of Kumho's last? I know there are many
> factors involved, but I like to get at least a
> ballpark figure.

That's really dependent on course length and pavement, but I have about 20
events on mine, and expect to get another 10-15 out of them.  45-60 second
courses on coarse asphalt.

> Also- what kind of shocks are allowed
> in stock class?

Pretty much anything that bolts onto the car.  Active suspensions on cars
not originally so equipped are frowned on.  Anything with adjustable
spring perches has to be fixed in the stock position.

> Anyone know when an Evolution/McKamey
> School is coming anywhere near Tallahasse, FL?

Got to defer to Ms. Kinser on that one.

> Anyone got a couple of thousand bucks to spare to support my
> newly formed addiction? :-)

Haven't you heard?  Autocrossers, by definition, are *cheap* -- except for
those guys spending $4000 on shocks. :)

> Scott Anderson (G-Stock Eclipse GT)

Another car in The Most Interesting Stock Class.  Cool!

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si
Speed Demon Racing
http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr