Fwd: Aug 1st Evolution warm up deadline

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Aug 1st Evolution warm up deadline
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 23:08:48 EDT
--part1_d0.8d50a85.26a918c0_boundary

From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Full-name: Jkinser77
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 23:05:36 EDT
Subject: Re: Aug 1st Evolution warm up deadline
To: ejbuckley@earthlink.net

In a message dated 7/20/00 4:40:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ejbuckley@earthlink.net writes:

<<
 BTW, I was more than a little disappointed that you scheduled this against
 our divisional after you raved about the lot and said we should hold a big
 event there. Now many national level drivers in the Midwest will skip our
 event for yours. >>

Gee-I am sorry to pull people from your event, this just happened to be the
only weekend that worked for all of those involved...I can't plan around
everyone's schedule or else we'd never had it...plus Peru has a bit of a say
so in when the base is available.

As far as many posts..I have been getting repeated letters asking wqhen,
where, where to mail, etc...and many people do not read their mail every day,
not to mention the fact I have been asked by several people to keep an
on-going update on what is happening...

So-for your feelings regarding my posts and scheduling the event, I have many
other people interested and making requests.  Just push the delete button
when you see the titles-that is why I put what it is in regards to.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Jean

--part1_d0.8d50a85.26a918c0_boundary--