Blowout specials

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Blowout specials
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:15:20 -0500
Howdy all.

Anybody needing some extra really cheap wheels should check out the
"blowout" page at http://www.victoriatire.com

Example: 15x7" OEM '99 Mustang wheels $39 each, 16x7.5" OEM '99 Mustang
wheels $59 each and white 13", 14"and 15" "Blade" wheels all sizes $25.

Not bad if you ask me.  Their customer service sucks big time and the
salesmen could be bothered less than to deal with a phone call, but cheap is
cheap.

Now having said that I just ordered my extra Kumhos from the Tirerack so I
could beat the pre-Nationals Kumho rush.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...To disarm the
people, that is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." - George
Mason