Miata Wheels and Hoosiers For Sale

To: "Autocross List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miata Wheels and Hoosiers For Sale
From: "Tom & Sharon Shirley" <baddogracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 10:22:30 -0400
I have a set of OEM 15" alloy wheels with a mounted set of Hoosier Autocross
tires (225x45x15) with 3 events on them. I've decided to go roadracing and
need to sell them for $995. I'll also sell the trailer (4x4 with 9" wheels)
to carry them which has a lockable cargo box (4'w x 2.5'h x 2' deep) mounted
on it as well. Big enough to carry all the comforts of home (well almost).
The trailer is available for $200. Also have the hitch from Dalan (sp?) for
$150 and I'll throw in the wiring harness adapter. Get it all for $1350. The
tires have hardly any wear.

Tom and Sharon Shirley - Chattanooga, TN
http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/