YIPPEE SKIPPY!!!!

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>, "'neon'" <neon@iastate.edu>
Subject: YIPPEE SKIPPY!!!!
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:57:02 -0500
Well, it looks as though the service monkeys at my Dodge dealership may ahve
finally fixed the PS system correctly.

After going through 4 PS belts in 5 weeks they finally decided to fix it
right and replace the PS pump bracket that they bent on the first warranty
belt replacement visit.  They also replaced the crank pulley and the AC
pulley (they're on the same V-belt).

This past weekend's Solo in Salina was a VERY steering intensive course and
the PS never hiccupped once.  And, might I say, one of the tightest slaloms
that I've ever seen in my short Solo career.  Of course the service monkeys
did overfill the PS reservoir and it puked out past the cap, down the sides
of the reservoir and onto the exhaust manifold.  PEE-YEW, that burning PS
fluid stinks and smokes like crazy but I figure that it's a self solving
problem and will eventually find its own "natural" level.  ;^)

So, once again to sum up my feelings about this past weekend's event, YIPPEE
SKIPPY!!!!

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...To disarm the
people, that is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." - George
Mason