Fw: RE: Georgia State Solo II Championship

To: bspvette@topica.com, solo2atlanta@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fw: RE: Georgia State Solo II Championship
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:28:09 -0400
Below, please find the motel list and prices for the Georgia State Solo
II Championship to be held in Perry, Georgia on August 26-27, 2000.

You may enter on-line at the Atlanta Region website <atl-scca.org>.

Rich Shafer, our course designer, and I were at the Perry site,
yesterday, to do some preliminary planning for the course. For those of
you who were at the SEDivisional last year and remember the course we
will be using the 2 additional lots between the trees and the fence where
we pitted for additional course area. We will be pitting inside the
facility for our event, this year. Expect a course around a minute in
length.

Depending on how many entries we get, we very likely will have "fun runs"
at least on Saturday.

Remember this event is in conjunction with a car show and sound-off
inside the Georgia National Fairgrounds so we will have lots of
interested people around our pit area and watching our event through the
fence.

Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports
Stockbridge, GA