No longer accepting my DTN nomination

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: No longer accepting my DTN nomination
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:56:49 -0400
I have thought this out already and changed my mind. I have decided
that I don't want to be the DTN. It would be great to win the award and
not have to pay, but I will let somebody else win the award that wants
to go, who doesn't have the money right now to do so and who is more
deserving. So I will send in my national championship entry fee
tommorrow and I will not have to worry about the DTN award.
  Did anybody else recieve a lot of repeats of my posts, it may have
been my fault.  If so, I'm sorry, I f-ed up for some reason.
  I probably shouldn't of brought Mike nominating me back up, but I did.
I apologize.  Thanks anyways Mike. I'll see you all at the Nationals.
I'm out.