RE: Asphalt Index

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Asphalt Index
From: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:19:50 -0400
I don't think that a correction for the surface would be accurate or
necessary.  Here in New England we do not have any concrete sites.  Despite
this, Bill Gendron (BM, Bill Goodale (AM) and Wade Scannell (DP)
consistently end up in the top 10.  I would consider our program to have a
fair amount of accomplished drivers so they are not doing it against weak
competition.

Paul Zahornasky
NER Solo Chair
27 CM
Wishes he could get an extra 25% on the pax.  (How about it AB?)