RE: Lets go Drag racing

To: "Ian" <ianmcfetridge@earthlink.net>, <BRUBEL51@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Lets go Drag racing
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 22:45:03 -0400
I'll be there with IAN!!!!

watch pigs fly!!!!

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-autox@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-autox@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Ian
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 10:21 PM
To: BRUBEL51@aol.com; autox@autox.team.net

I'll be there...4 cylinder fodder for your v8's.  :-)

I've been meaning to talk to the NNJR organizers and see if we could
organize an event where we take 3 runs on the autocross course, work one
heat, and then go take 3 runs on the drag strip.  The driver with the lowest
combined best times wins.

Ian
92GSX Philly ESP, retired to commuter duties
97GSX Philly Region's Street Modified!