miata on I270?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: miata on I270?
From: Karen Kraus <kiirenza@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 00:06:49 -0700
     I just had to ask this since it's had me wondering all afternoon
and evening.... Around 3:45 this afternoon, I was traveling northbound
I270 towards Frederick, just past the Urbana/route 80 exit when I saw a
10th anniversary edition Miata with Solo2 stickers going southbound. I
was just wondering if it was someone on the list.... Curiousity, that's
all.... :)

Karen Kraus
1996 Camaro Z28 1LE (FS34)

--

"You never get away, you only get someplace else."
     -- Lovka's Dilemma

"No matter what they're telling you, they're not telling you the whole
truth."
     -- Todd's Principle

"The best view of your soul is from beyond the edge, looking back."
     -- No Fear

http://www.erols.com/kiirenza/trisk