RE: Rules for Evolution's warm up in Peru....

To: "'Jkinser77@aol.com'" <Jkinser77@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Rules for Evolution's warm up in Peru....
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:15:45 -0500
Would it be too much to ask to put up some signs by the roadside to mark the
proper route??  Perhaps instead of printed signs just a single orange
"pointer" cone at each intersection would suffice for us simple minded cone
mashers.  Some of us, God forbid, have never been to Grissom and have no
clue about which is the right or wrong route.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com