Re: Good directions for Peru Event Sight

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Good directions for Peru Event Sight
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:59:36 -0600
These are good directions indeed, and should help anyone to find the site
without any trouble. We at SBR will do our best to mark the turns with cones
or some other signage, but these directions should get you there anyway. The
main thing to remember, is to enter at the water tower. If you're not at the
tower, you're not at the right entrance!

For those who might try to venture across the (active) runways, the prison
is conveniently located, and the Grissom military staff may elect to send
you there right away. (grin)

William Loring