RE: Caster settings?

To: "Fedja Jeleskovic" <Fedja_Jeleskovic@pictel.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Caster settings?
From: "Ian" <ianmcfetridge@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:56:17 -0400
I have 4.8 degrees of caster in my 97GSX.  You've driven my car, but you
never drove it before I changed the alignment from 3.2 degrees of caster.
As a comparison before and after the added caster, I noticed that it didn't
make the car seem slower in transitions (as I thought it might), but it did
make it seem like a more purposeful turn of the steering wheel was required
to change directions.  Also, the car seemed to settle into more of a
"groove" on long sweepers.

Ian
92GSX Philly ESP, retired to commuter duties
97GSX Philly Region's Street Modified!