Power windows and Locks

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Power windows and Locks
From: "Pat Salerno" <psalerno@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:29:06 -0400
I just bought a 99 Camaro 1LE and was wondering if I can add power
| windows/locks and trunk release and still be legal under F-stock.
| Don't they fall under comfort and convenience?
>

>It's not illegal....  It's immoral

If I added 1LE springs to my stock Z28 because I like the firmer ride is
that comfort and convenience?

I believe either would make you 1LE illegal.  That's why many of us by cars
with power windows and locks.  Hell why not leather and T -tops....You know
the soft springs really hug the ground...everyone thinks your cheating when
your the only 1E package in grid sittin a full lower rider inch lower.  Come
on.....come on....Luke, come back to the soft riding, electric windowed,
power locked Z28....I know you want to....

Pat S( I've been at work too long, again)