Re: Lightweight wheels...drive only? (humour)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lightweight wheels...drive only? (humour)
From: Ronald Nottingham <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 00:20:59 -0400
> >In the end, the difference isn't going to be enough to justify buying
> >only two light wheels anyway.
> =========================
> You guys are all screwy.  You're all missing the only REALLY important
point
> here.  If the original poster only buys two light weight wheels, he'll
look
> goofy as hell.
>
> The sheer embarrassment alone ought to slow him down a few tenths.  ;^)

To make up those few tenths, and maybe gain a few, you REALLY need to put
stickers on it.  ALLOT of stickers.  The least amount of paint showing, the
better.  Also, put a couple Type-R and GT-R badges on, that may give a full
second or two. ;-)  And put a few kanji characters on there.  Oh yeah, you
need a huge POWERED BY (insert your make here) sticker.  Another thing, you
hafta put a few stickers on there from places that don't even make things
for your car.

The way I see it, if you do all that, you should gain 7 maybe 9 seconds
tops.  Heck, that should be enough to propel an H-stocker to FTD ;-)

Ron N. - Dalton, GA
84 300ZXT (GRM $2001 Challenger)
IZCC# 4779   TLS#30