SEDiv Solo2 Website Updated

To: solo2atlanta@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net, BuccaneerAutoX@egroups.com
Subject: SEDiv Solo2 Website Updated
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:04:34 EDT
The BFGoodrich Team T/A SEDiv Solo2 Series website has been updated with the
flyer info for the upcoming event in Ozark, AL on August 12 - 13.  You can
access online registration, entry list, event information and map, etc. on
the website at:

http://www.eec.com/sediv

Please be sure to pay blessed homage to our outstanding corporate sponsors:

BFGoodrich Team T/A
Evolution Performance Driving Schools - McKamey Autocross Division
Edwards & Edwards Consulting

We currently have 136 entrants pre-registered (Yikes, I only ordered 125
event momento koozies).  Late registration is now in effect; $55 each entrant
this week, $65/entrant after Friday, Aug. 4.  Pre-payment is not required, in
fact it's highly discouraged.  However, if you've pre-registered, but know
you won't be attending the event please inform the illustrious and
hard-working SEDiv Solo2 Registrar; Karl Rickert at:

alfakarl@tds.net (Karl Rickert)

Contact me for any questions or concerns,

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward
(334) 324-1701
TeamZ3@aol.com (Mark Sipe)