DTN Final Nomination

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: DTN Final Nomination
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 00:36:07 -0400
Just squeaking inder the wire, I have received a final nomination of Karl
Rickert. I know Karl is an Alfa guy and that's about it. So Karl, let us
know #1) do you accept the nomination, and #2) tell us about yourself and
why you should be Y2K DTN.

I'm whipped after doing 16 hours, but I'll repost the guidelines later this
morning.

So the major step now, for all of Team.net, is to VOTE, and DONATE, via
paypal or snail mail. We need to get this completed, as MJB would say: "REAL
SOON".

Thanks,
Matt Murray

Y2K DTN admin