Re: Oil

To: tcbracer@juno.com
Subject: Re: Oil
From: "Brandon C. Fetch" <brandon.fetch@ey.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 12:49:10 -0500
I do my daily driver every 3k miles and use Castrol Syntec full synthetic
10W-30.  Plus, every other oil change I put in the Dura-Guard filter from Fram.
It's got TEFLON so I can cook on my oil-pan! ;-)

Seriously, the 3k change was something my dad strictly enforced upon me once I
started driving.  Nothing like maintaining the vehicles that we depend upon!

L8R

Brandon
DS86 '99 Neon R/T

tcbracer@juno.com on 08/05/2000 11:20:45 AM