ESP Entries Down at Nationals

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: ESP Entries Down at Nationals
From: "Brad Holliday" <bradholliday@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 23:56:33 GMT
>not to mention the inherent fear of a certain torquless >wonder German
>family sedan that has a lot of entries >scared, regardless if it keeps
>getting proven time and >again that a well prepped F car can compete in the
> >national arena.

Out of curiosity, I compared Bob Tunnel's time from this weekend (South
course at Forbes) with Mark Madarash's time on the South course last year.

Mark Madarash - 60.090
Bob Tunnel - 60.201

The course was wet during Bob's heat on Sunday, but seemed to be completely
dry (except for a puddle at the starting line) by the end of the heat.
Bob's fastest run was his last.

I think the race in ESP it's going to be fun to watch :-)  AS, on the other
hand...  Well, let's just say I didn't run anywhere close to a 60.7 this
weekend! (time needed to catch Bob with PAX)

Brad Holliday
61 AS